Crop to Cuisine: The Art of Overeating
Crop To Cuisine takes a look at "Smart Choices", Sacks for Sacks, Animal Welfare in Ohio, and more. We also hear from Leslie Landis about The Art of Overeating, and the importance of doing so this holiday season.
Guests / Featured People
- Bill Smith (Founder, Main Line Animal Shelter)
- Sabrina Fang (Director of Marketing and Communications Humane Society of DC)
- Carol O'meara (Entomologist & Horticulturalist, CSU Boulder Extension)
- Ann Cooper (Founder, F3 Foundation)
- Leslie Landis (Author, Art Of Overeating)
- Cathleen Zick (Professor, University of Utah)
- Jennifer Harris, PhD, MBA (Yale Rudd Center, Director of Marketing Initiatives)
Download this episode here
What do you think? Leave a comment below.
Sign up for regular Resilience bulletins direct to your email.
This is a community site and the discussion is moderated. The rules in brief: no personal abuse and no climate denial. Complete Guidelines.