Crop To Cuisine discusses the life and accomplishments of Dr. Norman Borlaug. We also take a look at a new documentary exposing the inside of the beer industry. And we take hear from Catherine Friend about what it means to be a compassionate carnivore. All that and more.
Guests for this show include
– Catherine Friend (Author, Compassionate Carnivore: Or, How to Keep Animals Happy, Save Old MacDonald’s Farm, Reduce Your Hoofprint, and Still Eat Meat
– Dennis Avery, (Director, Center for Global Food Issues)
– Carol O’Meara (Entomologist & Horticulturalist, CSU Boulder Extension)
– Anat Baron, (Director & Executive Producer, Beer Wars)
– Jennifer Fahy, (Communications Director, Farm Aid)
Download this episode here.