What’s in the Guide
Using case studies and examples from around the world, the guide answers questions that help assess, address, and adapt to a world of increasing climate risks.
- What is the value of our rivers, and what do they mean for climate resilience?
- What are climate risks to rivers, ecosystem services, dams, and communities?
- How can we evaluate dams and other water and energy projects, in lieu of climate resilience of local communities?
- How can we develop adaptation plans that address these risks?
- How can we avoid “maladaptation”?
- What are more resilient solutions for meeting water and energy needs?